Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 4, 2019 at 2:34 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107748
znModeratorThe @ravens and their run game, schemed by Greg Roman, let by 3 TE’s and operated by a video game cheat code QB LJ_era8 dominates the night on #SNF. We haven’t seen stuff like this in the #NFL before, and their great at executing it👏 @getupespn pic.twitter.com/yoLcVRaDqw
— Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) November 4, 2019
znModeratorlink: https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/04/nfl-rams-darrell-henderson-les-snead-more-time/
The Rams haven’t gotten a lot out of their other rookies, but the impact already made by Henderson, Edwards and Rapp has been encouraging.
When was the last time the Rams saw this much promise and input from 3 rookies in the same year?
And there’s good buzz on Long, Evans, and Gaines, too.
znModeratorLes Snead expects to see 'more and more' of Darrell Henderson for Rams
Snead was on the Rich Eisen Show recently…He began with Henderson, saying he expects to see more of the rookie as time goes on and he gains experience.
“The last couple games, he has played more. So any time the game is starting to slow down for him, that’s just natural course,” he said. “I think we’ll see more and more of him both running the football and catching the football. But what we do know is when he does have space, he’s proven to be an explosive player, he can break tackles and he can gain yards at a fast rate.”
znModeratorAndrew Siciliano@AndrewSiciliano
For only the 3rd time on a Saturday/Sunday since the merger, every @NFL team playing in its own home stadium won (11-0).
znModerator"He's won a Super Bowl, and yet, this might be one of Mike Tomlin's best coaching jobs of his career. If you were told in August they'd be led on offense by Mason Rudolph, Jaylen Samuels, and Trey Edmunds – and they'd be 4-4, you'd be mighty impressed with the HC." – @PSchrags pic.twitter.com/vazTNaSXh8
— GMFB (@gmfb) November 4, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 11:29 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107731
znModeratorKurt Warner@kurt13warner
Gotta love the NFL – what a crazy day of ball – leaves a lot of questions moving forward! Where do Jags go at QB? Vikings lose to Mahomes-less Chiefs on road? Packers struggle on road vs Chargers? Colts lose to a hot (?) Steelers team? Jets lose to Dolphins? Ravens dominate Pats?November 3, 2019 at 11:28 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107730
znModeratorLiterally 5 hours ago:
-Rodgers & LaFleur are a match-made in heaven in Green Bay and Rodgers is leading MVP candidate
-Patriots have the best defense of all-time
NFL comes at you fast.
— Ross Tucker (@RossTuckerNFL) November 4, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 11:25 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107729
znModeratorNFC West standings through Week 9:
49ers: 8-0
Seahawks: 7-2
Rams 5-3
Cardinals 3-5-1All eyes on 49ers vs. Seahawks on "Monday Night Football" in Week 10.
— Joe Fann (@Joe_Fann) November 4, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 11:19 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107728
znModerator1 minute to go. Ravens beating Patz. Rams play the Ravens this year.
==
🚨 Marlon Humphrey SCOOP & SCORE#NEvsBAL | #SNF
(via @NFL)
— PFF (@PFF) November 4, 2019
==
Five-man pressure with twists run from both edges of the line. Brady essentially punts. pic.twitter.com/rRhvXzuCRS
— Matt Waldman (@MattWaldman) November 4, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 7:44 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107724
znModeratorBK Christo@ParkCentralSL
Bucs should have went for 2 for the win. Instead they never touch the ball it OT. These coaches honestly never learn to not be scared all the time.Russell Wilson. GAME WINNER ‼️
(via @NFL) pic.twitter.com/TEcPxxQcEK
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) November 4, 2019
Seahawks beat the Bucs in overtime, no kicker required https://t.co/K85h4zkexr
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) November 4, 2019
This is Russell Wilson's 3rd game with 5 TDs and 0 INTs, more for his career than Dan Marino https://t.co/0jDTbLuxOF pic.twitter.com/evCUfB9fxb
— ProFootballReference (@pfref) November 4, 2019
znModeratorStabler. He’s the qb of the most plays with a name in NFL history, for a reason.
Ghost to the Post…a game I watched live when it happened (and one of the greatest games ever).
Sea of Hands.
I just like clutch-ness.
…
November 3, 2019 at 6:29 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107720
znModeratorRich Hammond@Rich_Hammond
I came out to Carson thinking I would see Matt LaFleur and relive memories of the Rams’ 2017 offense. Instead it’s the Rams’ 2016 offense.Colin Cowherd@ColinCowherd
What’s happening to Packers OLine just doesn’t happen to the Patriots. Total, utter domination w next to no adjustments. NE loses but rarely lays an egg. This is ugly. All day ugly.Steve Wyche@wyche89
The Chargers have taken apart the Packers offense. Bosa and Ingram are putting together a highlight film on demoralization. My goodnessNovember 3, 2019 at 6:28 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107719
znModerator😳 This RUN had everything.#TBvsSEA
(via @Seahawks)
— PFF (@PFF) November 3, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 6:25 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107718
znModeratorChargers 19-0 over Packers, end of the 3rd. Packers 81 total yards v. 329. Somebody just woke up.
Bux 24-21 over Seattle, end of the 3rd. Arians still in the NFC West I guess.
…
znModeratorWelcome back, zn. That is an impressive photo.
Thanks! Photo’s from off the net. IE I didn’t take it. In case anyone was wonderin.
znModerator𝒥𝒾𝓂 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉@Jim_Everett
Aqib gets it and knows the LA door is wide open (free agent) in 2020.==
Cameron DaSilva@camdasilva
“I wouldn’t have done it no different, honestly. You got one of the hottest commodities in the league in Jalen Ramsey.” – Talib==
Aqib Talib said he's healthy enough to play right now and disagreed with the Rams putting him on IR. He also doesn't blame them for making the trades they did https://t.co/k91paq41Tj
— Cameron DaSilva (@camdasilva) November 3, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 4:46 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107713
znModeratorRight place, right time. (via @NFL) pic.twitter.com/lxNTFBhCWc
— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) November 3, 2019
November 3, 2019 at 4:10 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107712
znModeratorChiefs win, Vikes now 6-3.
Eagles win…Eagles now 5-4, Bears now 3-5.
Carolina now 5-3
November 3, 2019 at 3:53 pm in reply to: steelers winning I see … & other Rams-relevant 11/3 games #107711
znModeratorVikings up on Chiefs 23-20 late in the 4th, Chiefs driving.
Eagles beating Bears.
Panthers trouncing Titans.
Later: Bux at Seahawks, Packers at Chargers
znModeratorFOX Sports@NFLonFOX
What events led to the Rams trading away @AqibTalib21?𝒥𝒾𝓂 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉@Jim_Everett
Aqib gets it and knows the LA door is wide open (free agent) in 2020.
znModeratorThe top passer ratings in the red zone through eight weeks! 🎯 pic.twitter.com/V0l98ZWKqC
— PFF (@PFF) November 1, 2019
znModeratorIt woulda been colder, except for the woodstoves.

znModeratorMaybe. And maybe thats exactly what a new-zombie would post.
w
vI dunno man…”living dead” is such a complicated concept. Lotta nuances.
…
znModeratorAdam Schefter@AdamSchefter
Steelers’ RB James Conner, listed as doubtful for Sunday with a shoulder injury, is not expected to play against the Colts and also is in jeopardy of not playing next week against the Rams, per source.J.B. Long@JB_Long
This is how I would rank the most consequential games for the #LARams (5-3) this weekend.1. TB at SEA (6-2)
2. MIN (6-2) at KC
3. DAL (4-3) at NYG
4. CHI (3-4) at PHI (4-4)
5. DET (3-3-1) at OAK
6. TEN at CAR (4-3)J.B. Long@JB_Long
Don’t interpret this as “the #LARams deserve All-Pro honors up front.” However, hard though it may be to accept, only Mahomes and Carr have a lower sack rate than Jared Goff.Ted Nguyen@FB_FilmAnalysis
Learned that recievers purposely don’t move on QB sneaks so that Refs could have a better view of the QB for the spot.
znModeratorRussell Wilson is making #BigTimeThrows on third down at the highest rate this season 🎯 pic.twitter.com/EG48Q0ENUk
— PFF (@PFF) November 2, 2019
znModerator"I wouldn’t be who I am, I wouldn't be the player I am, I wouldn’t be the coach I am today if it wasn’t for Dick Vermeil."
Catching up with Az-Zahir Hakim!
— Los Angeles Rams (@RamsNFL) November 3, 2019
znModeratorI appreciate reading all these discussions though there’s not much I can do to join them since I’m still on the cell phone and still dont have power yet
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
zn.
znModeratorA big tree is down over the powerlines on our street and it’s still there with no end in sight
znModeratorWell how did it go
znModeratorThis is by phone …. Until we get power, and that could be a while, i wont be on much
=================
Just always remember one thing — you have to shoot them in the BRAIN. Body shots wont stop them.
w
vwell zombies are not the real issue, i can handle them. You just put dvds of hogans heroes on a battery driven laptop and they are content. What i cant do on the phone is load rams info and discussion threads. Some might be able to that on a cell but it’s not a thing i can do
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts

