70.000 votes?

Recent Forum Topics Forums The Public House 70.000 votes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    wv
    Participant

Was it really that close? Seventy thousand votes?

w
    v

=================
    link:http://iwallerstein.com/commentaries/

“….I am not going to add one more such analysis to the long list I’m already tired of reading them. I just want to concentrate on two issues: What are the consequences of this victory of Trump (1) for the United States, and (2) for U.S. power in the rest of the world.

Internally, the results, no matter how you measure them, move the United States significantly to the right. It doesn’t matter that Trump actually lost the national popular vote. And it doesn’t matter that if a mere 70,000 votes in three states (something under 0.09% of the total vote cast) had been lacking to Trump, Hillary Clinton would have won….”

nittany ram

Which is why so many people want to see a recount of the swing state votes.

bnw
    Blocked

3 million illegals voted and they didn’t vote for Trump.

The upside to being a Rams fan is heartbreak.

Sprinkles are for winners.

nittany ram

Nah…

Link: http://www.snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

bnw
    Blocked

Nah…

Link: http://www.snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Thats right 3 million illegals voted.

wv
    Participant

Nah…

—————
    Well you’ve offered zero proof of that. So far its just a rightwing rumor.
    Why do you believe it?

w
    v

bnw
    Blocked

Nah…

—————
    Well you’ve offered zero proof of that. So far its just a rightwing rumor.
    Why do you believe it?

w
    v

Aren’t you the guy that was showing me all this proof that Trump had no chance? What sources were those? How well vetted? Or were they merely propaganda? Why do you believe them now?

Illegals were made a major issue in the campaign. They do vote. They had more cause to vote than ever before. And they did vote 3 million strong.

wv
    Participant

<
    Aren’t you the guy that was showing me all this proof that Trump had no chance? What sources were those? How well vetted? Or were they merely propaganda? Why do you believe them now?

Illegals were made a major issue in the campaign. They do vote. They had more cause to vote than ever before. And they did vote 3 million strong.

—————
    No. I was trying to predict the future using polls. I relied on them. The polls were wrong.

That is completely different from making a claim about “3 million people voting illegally”. That statement is a statement about a purported fact that has happened. That is not a guess about the future.

Its the difference between making a guess or Prediction, about a future Ram game, as opposed to making a statement such as “The Rams only allowed 3 million points last game”. One is a breezy prediction of the future. And one is a putative fact-statement. The Latter requires PROOF.

So, if you are going to make a statement like that you need some kind of PROOF. Otherwise its just as i said — a rightwing baseless rumor.

You ducked the question. Where is your proof?

w
    v

nittany ram

<

—————
    No. I was trying to predict the future using polls. I relied on them. The polls were wrong.

That is completely different from making a claim about “3 million people voting illegally”. That statement is a statement about a purported fact that has happened. That is not a guess about the future.

Its the difference between making a guess or Prediction, about a future Ram game, as opposed to making a statement such as “The Rams only allowed 3 million points last game”. One is a breezy prediction of the future. And one is a putative fact-statement. The Latter requires PROOF.

So, if you are going to make a statement like that you need some kind of PROOF. Otherwise its just as i said — a rightwing baseless rumor.

w
    v

Well, there is no proof for him to offer. The 3 million illegal votes story can be traced back to one man who claims he was somehow able to determine that 3 million illegals voted and he was able to do this within 5 days of the election results being posted. Of course he refuses to divulge how he did it. He must have exclusive access to some amazing piece of technology…

ss

bnw
    Blocked

<

—————

w
    v

<

—————

w
    v

No it isn’t. Those polls were paid for by the same MSM that didn’t try to hide their support for Hildabeast and were over the top against Trump. Don’t go there that other polls weren’t paid for since recompense other than money is involved and those polls that didn’t fit the narrative never got the light of day at all without ample derision.

What proof will satisfy you? Something undertaken by the Obama Dept. of Justice? Good luck with that. Do you deny that illegals vote? Lets start there.

bnw
    Blocked

<

—————

w
    v

Well, there is no proof for him to offer. The 3 million illegal votes story can be traced back to one man who claims he was somehow able to determine that 3 million illegals voted and he was able to do this within 5 days of the election results being posted. Of course he refuses to divulge how he did it. He must have exclusive access to some amazing piece of technology…

ss

Given your track record over the past 17 months of the election it takes an unbridled ego to award me a tinfoil hat.

nittany ram

Given your track record over the past 17 months of the election it takes an unbridled ego to award me a tinfoil hat.

The guy in the tinfoil hat doesn’t represent you, he represents the guy who claims to have figured out that 3 million illegals voted.

I see you as more of a derby man. 😉

bnw
    Blocked

The guy in the tinfoil hat doesn’t represent you, he represents the guy who claims to have figured out that 3 million illegals voted.

I see you as more of a derby man.

Soap box or mint julep?

nittany ram

Soap box or mint julep?

Kentucky.

ss

bnw
    Blocked

Soap box or mint julep?

Kentucky.

ss

Berlonel?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.