Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
canadaramParticipantI thought Landman had a solid game. Overall, I think that should be happier than I feel.
canadaramParticipantLow hanging fruit, I realize, but I really appreciate Tutu Atwell. I don’t really care that he hadn’t done anything before today, he brings an element to the receiving corps that otherwise doesn’t exist. I don’t think $10 million is paying too much for him. He’s clearly not good enough to take away snaps from Nacua or Adams, but McVay seems to know how to use him when it matters most. Reminded me of his big catch late in the Niners game early last year.
Happy to see the field goal unit worked out their issues. Stafford is an all-timer. Aside from the botched handoff, the running game was solid and balanced between Corum and Williams. Nice to see on a such a short week. Curl and Verse came up big when it mattered most. I hope Verse’s finger is ok.
Anyway, great win. That will help me get over my still lingering depression over the self destructive loss to the Eagles.
canadaramParticipantI am still too depressed over the Rams collapse to the Eagles to watch a game between division rivals. I’m in no mood to see either team be happy in victory.
canadaramParticipantHolding Barkley in check and still losing because of two ST gaffs?? This after a blocked extra point last week??Awful. Seems like the kinda thing a ST coach should be put on notice over.
EDIT: The defense had done a decent job on 3rd down until the Eagles last scoring drive. Not a good time to fall apart.
-
This reply was modified 1 year ago by
canadaram.
canadaramParticipantByron Young and Justin Dedich were my dudes of the game. Davis Allen is now a TD machine. Great second half. Losing Witherspoon with a broken clavicle is unfortunate.
-
This reply was modified 1 year ago by
canadaram.
September 8, 2025 at 5:58 am in reply to: Texans game: tweets, plays, highlights, media commentary #157864
canadaramParticipantWait, I thought that Jourdan was done covering the Rams.
September 7, 2025 at 7:54 pm in reply to: Texans game: tweets, plays, highlights, media commentary #157845
canadaramParticipantI can watch that Landman punch out and Fiske superman dive onto thw loose ball all day. So amazing.
canadaramParticipantI thought Avila came back and Limmer moved over to right at that point?
That punch out by Landman was incredible. I don’t think I recall ever seeing one that was so intentional and so perfect. Nice hustle by Fiske to get the ball too. For the love of god seeing both Davis Allen and Parkinson on the field was too much to bear. Yeah, I know Allen got a TD, but I don’t have a lot of faith in with of those two TE’s. Anyway, I thought Karty’s kickoffs were good and Williams runs on the last drive before the completion to Puka were impressive, especially after that holding penalty to Allen.
Great win against a tough team.
canadaramParticipantObjectively ugly.
canadaramParticipantI just saw McVay said that Lampkin is going to miss a “few weeks” with an ankle and knee injury suffered in the Chargers game. Perhaps he starts the year on IR. If so, it could create some interesting opportunities for a player on the bubble to prove themselves.
August 18, 2025 at 3:58 pm in reply to: That Mark Stufford guy is back practicing at qb…team still cautious #157572
canadaramParticipantWell this is better news than I had anticipated. I’m the meantime I will continue to hold my breath, or hyperventilate into a brown paper bag until week one, or until week 17, or whatever.
canadaramParticipantRams spokesperson declined to comment, adding that head coach Sean McVay would address the situation in his Monday press conference.
Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but this seems both highly significant and ominous.
canadaramParticipantGood idea to hang on to your best redzone weapon.
canadaramParticipantIt was obviously Dotson or Stafford.
canadaramParticipantPretty sure it’s Kevin Dotson.
canadaramParticipantI wonder if Kendrick gets a shot with Morris in Atlanta? Would be back in Georgia with his first NFL DC.
canadaramParticipantAssuming that either Quessenberry or Humphries will be a backup at OT along with McClendon, my only question is can either be better and more consistently available than Noteboom was?
I still don’t know what they think of KT Leveston, or maybe these last two signings at OT mean that I do know.
canadaramParticipantRams agree to terms with free agent OT D.J. Humphries
By
Charean WilliamsPublished June 12, 2025 07:13 PM
Free agent offensive tackle D.J. Humphries agreed to terms with the 49ers on April 29 but never signed. His representation, AMDG Sports, announced on social media Thursday that Humphries is signing with the Rams.
The Rams have Alaric Jackson as their starting left tackle and Rob Havenstein at right tackle.
Humphries signed with the Chiefs on Nov. 23, 2024, after recovering from a torn ACL late in the 2023 season. The Chiefs anticipated Humphries taking over at left tackle, but in his first game, which came in Week 14, he injured his hamstring.
Humphries returned in Week 18 to play 32 snaps, but he played no offensive snaps in the postseason as Joe Thuney moved from guard to left tackle. Humphries, 31, did play nine special teams snaps in the team’s first two postseason games. He did not get on the field in the Super Bowl.
The Cardinals made Humphries a first-round pick in 2015, and he made the Pro Bowl in 2021. He started 98 games in his nine seasons in Arizona.
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by
canadaram.
canadaramParticipantThat seems to checkout considering that Rodgers publicly called out his receiver Mike Williams last year.
canadaramParticipantI really don’t know how I would have handled my Rams fandom had they signed Rodgers. It wouldn’t surprise me if the roster currently has some other anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist loons on it, but at least I don’t know about them right now.
canadaramParticipantOn NFL Radio Pat Kirwin has been talking about the guaranteed money for second rounders since the Texans signed Higgins. Obviously no agent will want to be known as the one who couldn’t get guaranteed money for the their guy, it’s bad for future business. It’s quite the sticky situation.
canadaramParticipantAs a fan of SGA, I’ve been following the playoffs as well, with a particular interest in OKC. Although, I find the Knicks are fun to follow too.
This is the first time I’ve seen Green’s podcast. I’m not a fan of his antics on the court, but in his prime he was a great defensive player and solid rebounder. Also a little bit like Dennis Rodman with his ability to be a shit-distburber, but Green is a more balanced defender.
Anywho, if game one is any indication this final looks like it could be a good one.
canadaramParticipantI’m incapable of taking any of this at face value. It all seems like theatre to me.
canadaramParticipantKamren Kinchens Drawing National Attention
Rookie safety Kamren Kinchens is being praised as one of the most underappreciated players in the league. Despite a slow 40 time at the Combine, he recorded 4 interceptions and a 103-yard pick-six. Some scouts are even tossing around Hall of Fame comparisons.
Read more: https://www.lafbnetwork.com/nfl/la-rams/la-rams-news/los-angeles-rams-kam-kinchens-underappreciated
Should Kinchens meet those lofty comparisons it will be interesting to see what the Rams do when his contract is up. This regime does not keep many (any?) safeties around for a second contract. Mid to late rounders, or even udfa’s seem to preferred over spending big on an established safety. They did pay $8.75 million over two years for Curl. So it’s not like they don’t value the position at all I suppose. I’m just so used to them letting their own safeties leave. It always seems to work out though. Anyway, I’m excited about Kinchens. Hopefully he has learned to knock down INT’s on long 4th downs though.
canadaramParticipantI totally would have assumed that OC, Rob Boras or Jeff Fisher would have done something to help Goff understand fronts and coverages during Goff’s rookie season. Sometimes it’s surprising to see how the sausage is made.
canadaramParticipantThe Vikings have back-to-back games in London?! I did not know that was supposed to happen.
Irish Celtics and Londoners would be ticked with this comment. London and Dublin are as different as Toronto is to NY.
BTW, the Vikings should play their Euro games in a Scandinavian country….
Ha! I hope that they wouldn’t confuse my inability to read an infographic with poor geographical knowledge.
canadaramParticipantThe Vikings have back-to-back games in London?! I did not know that was supposed to happen.
canadaramParticipantInteresting. I haven’t read any articles about this. IIRC, the Rams organization didn’t score well on their player report cards the last couple of years. I’m too lazy to confirm that though. I wonder if this is a move to start fixing things in that regard.
I guess it is possible that I’m thinking about this like a tourist and not an NFL player. Perhaps this is just another minicamp to them and the extra travel will just be any annoyance.
canadaramParticipantInteresting. I haven’t read any articles about this. IIRC, the Rams organization didn’t score well on their player report cards the last couple of years. I’m too lazy to confirm that though. I wonder if this is a move to start fixing things in that regard.
-
This reply was modified 1 year ago by
-
AuthorPosts

