2106 – another let down

Recent Forum Topics Forums The Rams Huddle 2106 – another let down

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lyser
    Participant

That offense really really sucked. I had high expectations and the losing streak in the middle there was bullshit. They shoulda won the Minny game and shoulda swept the niners.

They did sweep Seattle which was awesome and beat the Cards once who are likely the class of the NFC.

The season fell short of my expectations but there were some bright spots. Not so many holes to fill and they seem to be on the cusp – but then they seem to be every year.

I truly losy interest and got disgusted after the bears and Ravens games – those were winnable along with the Minny and Washington games.

woulda shouda coulda

Get Gurley and the O going next year and they may have something.

I was overall disappointed but the roster seems much more talented and is maturing. so – MOB SQUAD UP in 2016 BITCHES!!!!

zn

I am worried that from this point forward, the Rams win so many games they start to take it for granted and just take it all as a matter of due course. This would blunt their sense of adventure and excitement, and ours too. So I am against it.

wv
    Participant

I’m just gonna go on predicting ten wins
    every year. No-one can stop me.

2016 — Ten Wins.

I also predict Kronky will drown in the ocean
    under suspicious circumstances,
    and a showgirl will inherit the Rams,
    and she will move them to Vegas.

w
    v

lyser
    Participant

You R nuts brother. That could NEVER happen. If anything she would move them to Anaheim an then St. Louis. Get off the sauce wbgva

zn

2106 – another let down

Fortunately, 2106 is 90 years away.

Though it’s interesting that you calculated that far ahead.

What country are the Rams in by then?

If they still have countries.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.