Forum Replies Created

Viewing 30 posts - 421 through 450 (of 1,074 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What happened on the Goff INT ? #74511
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Listen to Goff’s post game. It’a growing pain and he learned a lot in that game he’ll get better, lots better. He’s already identified that problem. McVay said he’d work on the running game and I saw results. I have no doubt they’ll get this fixed as well the offense still put up 20 points . The swiss cheese run defense is more of a concern for me.

    in reply to: The good news… #74493
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    NFC West log jam. The hags offense is bad really bad. The whiners D will not be push overs to go with the usual fuckery that comes with playing night games at Levi’s.

    in reply to: Washington game reactions #74456
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Goff couldn’t handle the moment the lb knew the play from the get go. Run D better get sorted out by Thursday Hyde went for 124 against the hags Woods needs some discipline. I expect the DL get’s better but the secondary is in trouble if Tru misses any time.

    in reply to: Quinn is already making an impact #74350
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Just wait till Donald gets going with Brockers who was awesome last week.Quinn healthy and Donald back . I betcha Kirk Cousins is losing sleep already!

    in reply to: what will happen in the washington game #74308
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I think the Rams roll again. The last few years they would win and then show up unprepared and lose the following week. I don’t see that this season . They’re really team like now. I’m gonna say 28-10. It will be tougher than last week but the Rams just have too many weapons and a coach that knows how to use them.

    in reply to: Hurricane Irma … & Jose … & Katia #74232
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Good to hear!

    in reply to: Sam, Robert, Cooper – 3 ramigos #74231
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Our possession receiver is averaging 17.7 ypc which is crazy.

    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I’ve never seen anyone pass like that. It’s almost like a curve ball with a football the way he drops it down at the end like that, freakish. I don’t know how he does it but I hope he keeps on doing it.

    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I watched it. GR still plays high . He played better overall but not that much better. Our LT played way better.

    in reply to: Colts game reactions thread 9/10 #74065
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    The Rams out score the rest of the division combined by 11 points and did not allow a 3rd down conversion

    in reply to: Aaron Donald reports to Rams headquarters #73952
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Woohoo!

    in reply to: Audios/vids, 9/8-9/9… Watkins, Barwin, Howie Long on Goff #73905
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    If he’s back to Clemson days shape look out! Yeah , I don’t think I’d wanna hang with Keyshawn either .

    in reply to: What do we expect this season? #73865
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I predict many jubilant game day chats, hope has returned!Just fun watching these guys , hungry and talented and so much room for growth on the offense. Much pressure lifted off the defense. Worries are Joyner at FS dude is too slow. and the OL is pretty thin. I’m going to trust McVay to get Goff to handle the blitz.

    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    What happens when the Rams shut out the Colts 42 – 0 ? The starting D has looked dominant without him on the rare occasion they all played . AD is definitely the best at his position in the league now and maybe ever but that doesn’t mean he’s the most valuable.He is certainly more valuable on a team that averages 10pts a game than one that puts up 30.

    in reply to: Hurricane Irma … & Jose … & Katia #73839
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Yeah I’ve seen some video , scary stuff stay safe Mac.

    in reply to: Hurricane Irma … & Jose … & Katia #73826
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Mac do you have water and gas already? I have a friend in Miami warning folks to get it while you can.

    in reply to: Hurricane Irma … & Jose … & Katia #73818
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Jose’ is right behind Irma and Katia in the Southern Gulf , we ain’t seen nothing yet.

    in reply to: Rams announce roster moves…Kupp released #73640
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Kupp released…a statement saying he was happy to make the final roster.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlow12sSdmc

    in reply to: Rams announce roster moves…Kupp released #73635
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Some head scratchers for sure cut Jordan with Countess and Hill looking awful to me and Forest was making plays all over the place but I think Wade knows what he’s doing. 7 wrs, I wonder who goes and who stays after the Thomas suspension.I don’t think Reynolds will let go now he has his foot in the door and he doesn’t quit. OL looks thin when injury history is considered and add in trading for yet another TE. All and all I like the roster, both sides of the ball have been improved , the Offense’s progress in preseason has been far beyond what I expected. Some of these moves could be about 2018 as well.

    in reply to: Robinson 'locked in' at left tackle for Lions, per report #73445
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I’ve heard this type of thing before for the last couple of years but then the regular season begins and he blows again. He is so young still but seems to wait for someone else to fix his problems.Remember when McVay was hired and he said he hoped the new coach would really push him? If he suddenly becomes the dominate player he was drafted to be I’ll be happy for him.

    in reply to: Chargers game reactions #73330
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Sketchy Refs , It seemed to me like the Chargers were headhunting the only one they called was that shot Reynolds took and held on. Then the announcers say it was a good call after the replay reversed it , no it was a horrible call, mistake that got corrected . Defense wise I’m glad that the ones didn’t play cause that was awful. Did anyone catch that shot of Goff talking to McVay during the FG and McVay looking perturbed? Watkins , Woods , Kupp, Austin and Reynolds whens the last time we had a WR corp like this?

    in reply to: hypothesize that both Donald and Quinn are out #73110
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    How could we know Donald has yet to play and they’ve looked dominate at times. Where does he play in this defense? I don’t remember the last hold out but I think injury and sub-par performance is pretty common after a big contract is signed in a holdout .

    in reply to: reactions to the Oakland game #72879
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Kupp and Reynolds are clutch Goff out plays Carr. Defense needs to get a lot of people back. I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a preseason game this much.

    in reply to: Don't get too excited yet #72433
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Don’t get too bummed about trading for Watkins remember the trade for Faulk turned out okay.

    in reply to: Dallas game reaction thread #72387
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Both offense and defense look vastly improved just from an Xs and Os perspective.

    in reply to: Cosell on qbs (vid) … does Goff at 8:31 in #71971
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I don’t think rookie Tom Brady pushed into that middle school offense full of players that thought they got that season off because of the move, full of receivers with the worst drop percentage in league would do any better. That said if it becomes clear Goff can’t handle the job I couldn’t take another Tony Banks length tryout . We need to win and soon. I’m not saying playoffs but at least .500 and be competitive

    in reply to: Big moving news. Need Help! #71818
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    I live in Eden Prairie, the Minneapolis suburb where the Vikings practice (Winter Park).The truth is we don’t get snow like we used to. 15 years ago snowmobiles were still a thing, people would ride them to work and such. Not so much anymore.If you like to fish there is plenty of that though the ice fishing is only diehards left. Lots of golf. Very polite friendly people generally. Minnesota nice causes the famous Minnesota traffic jam “you go” “no you go”.Museums Concerts and festivals abound . I moved my wife here from Cebu , Philippines and she loves it.

    in reply to: I cant wait to see the new team #71461
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    It’s not like the offense could get worse, it can only get better.

    in reply to: A Football Life – Fearsome Foursome HD #71296
    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    Now those are some horns!

    Avatar photoEternal Ramnation
    Participant

    That D roster is looking pretty ferocious Donald ,Brockers and Easley with Quinn and Barwin outside. I can see that as problem for lots of OLs.

Viewing 30 posts - 421 through 450 (of 1,074 total)