101, 07-21 – Wagoner; … &, Farr & co. on Dunbar

Recent Forum Topics Forums The Rams Huddle 101, 07-21 – Wagoner; … &, Farr & co. on Dunbar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zn

Nick Wagoner, Derek Stanley on Rams’ ability to hang in “the toughest neighborhood in the NFL”

Take It or Leave It: Farr & co. on how Jo-Lonn Dunbar won’t be disciplined for Sunday’s fight

zn

RamBill

Wagoner on Rams’ Ability to Hang in The Toughest Hood in

Nick Wagoner talks with Derek Stanley about the Rams ability to compete in the NFC West. Wagoner thinks the Defense is going to be key because he doesn’t see the offense as being able to win shoot outs. The defense needs to be an elite one.. in the top 5-7 in the NFL. The pressure will be on the young secondary, who should be helped by the Rams pass rush.

The secondary is the biggest question on defense. How much will the inexperience there affect the defense overall? The answer to that question will go a long way towards knowing how good this defense can be because the D-line is elite and the LB’s are solid.

InvaderRam

yeah the secondary is the biggest question for me on defense. i’d try to pick out one player as being critical, but i think they all need to step up. jenkins, johnson, mcdonald, and joyner are the four most important i think. but i figure williams should be the right coach to bring this secondary together.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.